Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas














Christmas was spent at my teeny tiny house this year. Mom, Dad, Ashleigh, Kyle, Billie, Ronny, and I were in attendance. We debated whether to stick some people in a hotel due to my lack of space but thought it would be more fun to stay together, and we were right! Had a wonderful time with everyone. The boys spent Christmas eve at the shooting range while us girls managed to purchase myself a new couch at Costco. That was fun. Right. Rented a van at Home Depot, two trips to Costco, and wallllla, we have a couch. Back was a little sore after all the hauling of furniture, thank goodness I am buff ;-)


The stockings were hung on the....door with care.



Modeling our new jammies.

Several times Mom and Ashleigh broke into dance moves, they are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment